It gives me great pleasure to introduce a new bve route.The London Underground Waterloo and City line, also known to some people as The Drain.
This route features:
Once again it is important to read the manual before driving this route, so as to understand how to operate the train.
- A working Atp system with Full speed manual, and Restricted manual modes available.
- Working Opo cctv screens when the train approaches and departs a station.
- Fully working LUL signals and tripcock system, as well as trainstop reset procedure.
- Station ambience
- Various passenger numbers according to the selected time and day of the week
- Fully working in cab station announcer system.
Download it from : http://brnobve.eu/?page_id=2989Any issues or problems please post them in the bveworldwide forum.Enjoy.